Our Vacuum Excavation services offer a no mess solution for locating and digging around existing underground services. Non Destructive Digging, also called Potholing or Hydro Excavation means you take the risk out of your digging, saving time and money in the long run.
Search below for the underground items you need to locate and if in doubt, just give us a call to discuss your needs. Read further for a list of specific capabilities and skills we can provide for you.
- Telstra lines
- High-pressure gas
- Oil lines
- Fuel lines
- Sewer water
- Storm water
- Pit Cleaning – Water clean and vacuum drainage pits, or air clean and vacuum service pits
- Truck sizes 6.5 tonne
- Able to run hose
- Up to six inches sizes from 3, 4 and 6 inch depending on the truck
- Trucks fitted with air compressor jack hammer and tamper
- Supply of trailers with back fill for small jobs (back fill up to one tonne)
- Orders for back fill over one tonne.
- Expose power signals fibre optic: all communications including water, storm water and gas
- Holes as small as 100mm diameter to visualise a service
- Trench to install new services when it is too dangerous to use a machine
- Holes for telegraph poles, fence posts, street furniture and signs
- Exposing HP gas, and HV power fuel lines working under supervision of asset owner
- Road Services: open the road to expose service back fill and cold mix